PRODUCT: RADIOISOTOPE FUME HOOD – MRX SERIES
METHOD MRX Radioisotope fume hoods are made to offer the highest level of personnel and environment protection from radio-chemical applications in laboratories. It ensures the quick and effective removal of all hazardous radioactive fumes from spillages, handling or storing from the work chamber.
1) Stainless Steel SS304 linear as standard. Optional SS316 upgrade is also available.
2) Durable chain & sprocket system for smooth sash movement
3) Seamless linear construction for easy cleaning and maintenance.
4) Fully integrated Stainless Steel worktop with optional welded sink.
5) OPTIONAL – Airflow alarm monitor to ensure user safety.
If you are looking for units that cater to perchloric acid, hydrofluoric acid, please check the MPH Series. Meanwhile, if you are looking for a general purpose fume hood tested against ASHRAE 110 standard, please check the MEH Series.