PRODUCT: GENERAL PURPOSE FUME HOOD ASHRAE 110 TESTED – MEH SERIES
This unit is the most common and basic unit fume hood available. While packed with features, performance and convenience are the key values within this MEH series. Therefore, this fume hood model is great for general lab use. Besides, this model is suitable for various daily applications (except perchloric acid, please check the MPH Series).
1) Clean and chemical resistance interior
2) Durable chain & sprocket system for smooth sash movement
3) Modern Europe chemical resistant polypropylene centrifugal fan
4) Flip open the airfoil for easy cleaning of spillages.
5) OPTIONAL – Airflow alarm monitor to ensure user safety.
In addition, all three variations of this fume hood model are tested against the ASHRAE 110 (Method of Testing Performance of Laboratory Fume Hoods) standards by SIRIM Malaysia to afford users assurance of the performance. The ASHRAE 110 standard is one of the latest and most comprehensive methods for testing the operator safety levels of fume hoods. In order to do that, this MEH series goes through tests qualitatively and repeatably to see how well the fume hoods contain the gases and vapours released in the work zone.