A variable air volume or VAV System varies the air quantity to maintain a consistent fume hood face velocity so that it will not drop below the preset level by automating that frequency inverter (separate product). It is a popular safety system for all modern fume hoods.
The following are the main features of this model:
- European technology
- Pre & post purge functions/auto-off and maintenance timer
- Constantly ensure optimal performance regardless of sash height
- Conserve electricity and air conditioning
- Designed in accordance with DOSH requirements
- Designed in accordance with BS/EN 14175.